Hi, I’m Kate and this is my blog / portfolio website for my new photography business “A Light Within”.
As of December 2017, my son Thomas was diagnosed with Autism and Sensory Processing Disorder. While he has made it more challenging to take nice photos of him, I always am up to it. My love of Thomas plus my love of photography brings me here today….I believe that there is a light within us all just waiting to be captured. It is my duty to find it and bring it to life. I strive every day to be a photographer for all…all families, all kids, all needs….we all have a light.
Here are some things you can expect to see in my blog besides photography and special needs…
- The daily struggles of a clueless, uncoordinated, unfashionable 30 something year old girl
- Coffee…coffee…coffee….maybe even more coffee than that!
- Infertility and pregnancy loss Topics
- Coupons and sales! I LOVE a good deal!
- Attempts at conquering Pinterest…. mostly Pinterest fails!
Need a suggestion on where to go next? Check out my Photography portfolio (it’s building every day!) or my Blog to find stories about our day to day life. Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post ~~~~~>
Thank you for being here!